- Streamlined surface mounted lock applied to 4 side closure points and a half-turn.
- Lock tested 480 hours in salt mist according to standard NF EN 1670, classed as grade 5 in operation.
- Delivered with strike as standard, without cylinder or protector.
- Provided for European profile cylinder.
- Strike roller adjustable by +/- 2 mm.
- Stainless steel Ø 22mm side bolts.
- Half turn Ø 20mm stainless steel bolts.
- Stainless plate and cover.
- Alloy gears and lock spindle plate.
15526 DT: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel right pull lock with strike
15526 GT: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel left pull lock with strike
15526 DP: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel right push lock with strike
15526 GP: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel left push lock with strike
15531 DP: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel right lock with strike
15531 GP: 4 point + ½turn stainless steel left lock with strike
15536 DP: Stainless steel right strike
15569 GT: Stainless steel left strike
31753 P: Flat key cylinder protection
• Cylinder protection (flat key only)
• Surface mounted streamlined lock 4 side closure points.